Monday, February 2, 2009

Blah Blah Blog

Well I figured it’s been a while so it’s time to blog again. I’m not really excited for the next 3 weeks. Ok let me rephrase that I’m not as excited about the next 3 weeks as I would have been a month ago. It’s all Chad’s fault; he got me hooked on mancercise, dead lifts, bench press etc, with bigger and bigger plates. For the next 3 weeks it’s time to put the grease in the pan, melt Marc's fat. Don’t get me wrong that’s why I joined the gym and even hired Chad but ......... you know! So now my blog is about to change from the weight of the plates to Marc's weight, inches, and pant sizes. I weighed in today and am now 274.1 lb from 300 around Christmas, and a 46 inch pant size just before Christmas to a painted on but never the less 38. I have some pre training photos and will be taking some mid way photos fairly soon. I will post them all when I have them all to show everyone what abuse Chad has been putting me thru! J/K

Let’s get burning fat so we can mancercise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment