Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Squatting?

I thought squatting was something you did when you were homeless and needed a place to sleep? But no its not, Its a painfully difficult and technical mancerise, in where you have a bar loaded with weight on your shoulders, and commence bending at the knees, and hips keeping your body and or core extremely ridged, then proceed to stand up while keeping everything ridged. So first thought that comes to mind is no I'm not interested in doing this, especially since this is how i hurt my back in my late teens. Then as always, and don't ask me how he does this, but Chad pulls out another, yes another world class athlete to compliment my form and skill to stroke my ego and make me feel like i may enjoy this. Not only did Chad use a world class athlete but he keeps telling me I'm a natural and he has seen people with many years experience with worse form. So of course the thoughts of complaining go right out the window and i fall in line just like the best solder, and before i know it I'm beginning to enjoy this. Where he gets these world class athletes ill never know, but its almost to convenient how there just there at the right time, and all the time! I think something funny is going on around there! I am as bad as Chad a little peer pressure and bam i fold!

Tomorrow i will be kicking my lifestyle into a new level of dedication. As i mentioned the other day i hired a Nutritionist. I received my new food plan today, and proceeded to the grocery store to load various items including fruits, veggies, eggs, and nuts ( all organic ) into my refrigerator and will be starting to eat appropriately tomorrow morning. I will also start weighing in every week to chart my progress. So tonight i plan on eating 3 lb of lard. This should be a good journey, just imagine who ill be this time next year. ( I still wont be granola don't worry)

Looking forward to the new changes in life thanks to Chad and Leslie!

P.S. I'm not eating lard i just wanted to shock the few that were falling asleep near the end of the blog

No comments:

Post a Comment