Monday, February 23, 2009

Nutritionist???

Well lets see today was fun i found out about something called nutrition I'm even told its something rather important. I down to a place called SFL and saw Leslie yes the same one as who sold me the shoes. I'm starting to think these people are conspiring against me and if there everywhere i go than i cant cheat on food or exercises. She showed me how the whole plan works and how it is amazingly specific to each and every persons needs. I learned how wrong some of the things i thought about certain foods were and how wonderful things like peanut butter really could be a part of my life. By that point i was sold! The she proceeded to sell me oil, not snake oil but fish oil that supposedly tastes like apple. OMG! Mistake the oil I'm sure is good but the people that developed this are sick, ill, it did taste like apple with the texture of canola oil blah!!!!! Its not that it was the worst thing i have ingested but, i was expecting it to be pleasant as it mentioned apple flavor, then boom that greasy apple taste, I'm still shuttering. So if anyone buys this just think of it as a shot to be washed down with something and you ll be just fine. Now i am really excited to see what happens over the next few weeks, and don't worry ill keep you all updated.

I went to the gym after my appointment with Leslie and banged out the same workout as yesterday but kicked up a notch on a few things. I was kneeling on the ball ( i know that alone is plenty cool ) then i grabbed a stick about the same size as a broom handle and started stretching side to side with it behind my shoulders! This was working my core in more than one way ( something Chad is always stressing multi muscle excesses ) and it felt pretty cool too. Then i kicked up my running a notch from yesterday. I walked at 3.0 and an incline of 5.0 for 3.5 minutes and jogged at 5.0 and an incline of 50 for 1.5 minutes and i kept alternating for 20 min that means 6 minutes of jogging! I gotta keep it up if I'm going to make that 5km run! So I'm heading back to the gym right away!

I'm Back from the gym and all done for tonight. I decided to do some walking and running tonight but nothing else. That means today i walked for about 45 minutes and jogged for about 15 min in intervals of course, but that's still a quarter of the time! After finished my treadmill time i played Chad and made my wife work, grunt, grown, and even grumble at me! Yes it was working out at the gym ( just in case some of you people read into things the wrong way! ), but what I'm saying is Chad has been holding out on me. I really like inflicting pain on others too! It was actually a lot of fun working out with Crystal, followed by some green tea and a few books on health and fitness at Chapters. While we were walking and talking Crystal was mentioning she might be interested in trying dead lifting, i know pretty hot huh?! So i told her to talk to Chad about working on technique and practice to see if its her thing. So i think that would be cool if we could do that together!

See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment