Thursday, February 19, 2009

Woooohoooo and uh oh !!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i went to the gym today. Chad and i did cardio, then he told me this was my last cardio session. I was to say the least ecstatic! I don't know why but unlike the weights i could not get into cardio. For me i find that i like cardio as a filler not as my main activity. Its like having all salad and no steak! Now i hear we are moving back to the heavy weights again ( steak ) and i just feel like a load has been lifted off me. I think this will help me on the days that i am not working with Chad to get my cardio done and even surpass what i have previously done. I get to work on my dead lift and benching goals you ll see down on the right! I almost died when i stepped on the scale and found a gain of 7lb since last Tuesday. ^&^#$%%^@#$^$#%&^#$%^!!!! But its all my fault, i didn't workout like i was suppose to and i didn't eat properly. Chad i think wanted to beat me i could see it in his eyes. So now i think i need a nutrition change....

Lets get it on, sweat it out and Mancercise!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment