Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Chadcercise?

Wow 2 blogs in 2 days that’s pretty odd I have to say but here I am again. Today we started Chad's fat burn circuit, or as I'm going to refer to it as CHADCERCISE. Yes chadcercise is exercise where Chad beats me down till I can’t even pull up my pants cause there now to heavy, then proceeds to lift a plate ( 45 lb ) in front of my wife knowing I couldn’t even fathom lifting that much to make me look like a complete wimp. The goal of chadcercise is to burn off that fat layer I have, so its cardio and weights pushed to the breaking point. I’m still not sure that I’m really ready to do this or am I interested in doing it, but there are highlights (other than burning fat ) am I am finding I am recovering very quickly from it unlike the beginning of my introduction to the gym. When I look back at introduction to the gym I hated it, hmm when I look back at intro to power lifting again I hated it. I’m noticing a pattern here let me get back to you in a week and ill blog and we’ll see if I like chadcercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment