Thursday, February 5, 2009

I was doing some searching for more great quotes and i found this gem. A man's health can be judged by which he takes two at a time pills or stairs. ****Joan Welsh**** now if anyone out there has ever trained with Chad you know for a fact Chad is all about the 2 stairs. When i saw that the only thing i can remember is the first day i was being trained and Chad pushed me up and down the stairs two at a time. Then got me working out with free weights till i was to put it in a nice way ill. LOL the good times. He worked me much like today just like Jillian Micheals, to bad he wasn't as pretty. As i said i have added some quotes you may want to see over to the right.

Thank you everyone who is reading and i will try to keep you entertained till I'm no longer fat nor funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment