Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pain, Pain, and More Pain!!

So i want good over the Valentines weekend. I didn't go to the gym on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, oh yea and Monday. So Chad took it out on me he beat me like a red headed step child. I woke up yesterday with pains i never remember having before. I had to check out front that i had not crashed or rolled my truck and someway found my way into the house. I reluctantly went to the gym yesterday and did an hour of cardio. This morning i woke up and found i was less stiff and sore than yesterday but not much less. Now that brings me to today I have another session with Chad so i figured i would blog now before i can no longer blog, but if i want to meet some of my goals from now till the 28th I'm going to have to kick my own gluteus maximus to drop a few pounds off it. So I'm going to clean up my eating and work harder on the last stretch of the cardio phase with Chad!

Get r done!

No comments:

Post a Comment