Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Shoes!


I bought new shoes today, and like every kid i think they make me run faster than you!

Yea i bought new shoes, and i learned that you should not go to your avg shoe or sports store to buy them, unless you know what your looking for! I took a drive down the the tech shop today and was examined and had to do a runway walk for the nice lady then she brought me shoes and they feel great and very supportive.

Then i went to the gym today and felt really good about my work out i spent a good 2o min on the elliptical to warm up. I went over and started working on a full machine circuit. Pushing the bars and pulling plates etc, was good to work off some of my man energy! After i found i could no longer lift, pull or push I started some core work. I did about 100 crunches on the ball and 50 reversed to work my lower back. I spent 10 min doing squats on the half ball both sides of course, and finished off with about 10 min kneeling on the ball and falling off.

I figured after my body was all sore i would spend 20 min on the treadmill to loosen up all my muscles and relax a little before i went home. After about 10 min on the treadmill i thought i should try jogging ( as i have wanted to since i started the gym but felt odd about running on a treadmill ) and so i pushed the speed up to 5 and jogged for a min, then i got pooped out fast so i slowed down for a min or 2. I decided to try 5.5 for a speed and lasted for another min then back down to a walk for a couple. Then for the last to min i decided to finish strong before cooling down so i pushed it to 6 for 2 min, and in the words of Forrest Gump " I was running!" I think it was all about the shoes, especially since these shoes do not hurt my arches!

So this blog does not praise Chad it praises his better half Leslie!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, she's alright, huh???? Good workouts, good consistency. Have fun at your consult tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete