Thursday, February 5, 2009

Chadcercise is Mancercise!

So, yes I am blogging again. I am blogging again because I’m close to my computer and I definitely can’t move………. or thinking of what it’s going to feel like if I move, there’s no way I’m going to. Do you remember those old rocky movies with him beating the crap out of a side of beef? All I have to say is Sly you pansy, you whiney pansy, try chadcercise! I had a 1pm appointment today with Chad and figured it wasn’t going to be too bad, as I have been training 2 – 2 ½ hours a day all week. We start off doing squats, lunges, some kinda skiing motion, don’t forget the pushups with 10 rows one each arm, and lots of other unnatural motions that I wasn’t ready for and kicked the crap out of me. So after I completed the first hour of hell, as Chad called it while he laughed at me not with me but at me. I went for lunch and visited my father. While sitting on his couch I started to stiffen up and with another hour to go I had to get back to the gym. When I got back to the gym and changed I went over to his desk like a smart a** and said are you ready yet? I gotta learn to shut up! Chad took me over and put me on the elliptical for two min, then sitting and standing and some crazy ball thing (big core exercise), for 3 circuits then elliptical and 2 more exercises for 3 more circuits. Oh did I mention he did it to me a 3rd time with two more exercises and again 3 more times. I would have gotten sick after those work outs but HA the joke was on Chad I didn’t have the energy too! So over all Chad beat me like a rented mule and I took it barely but I did. As far as days go this was one of my best days as I didn’t die, and Chad made me stronger!

To end it all, all I have to say is:
IS THAT ALL YOU GOT CHAD!
(Got to learn to keep my mouth shut)

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha! Cocky or confident??? You do know that this was the first week of Fat Burn right? We got at least 2-3 more weeks of this stuff, and I'm guessing it is not going to get any easier!

    In all honesty, you did do great today! One kick in the pants is usually enough for most people and today you took two kicks....... but you got back up!

    Rest now, young Rocky. Recover. I ordered some new exercise toys off the internet tonight so in a few weeks when I get them....watch out!

    ReplyDelete