Friday, April 24, 2009

Sexy and tough, yea thats my wife!!!

Well today didn't quite get off to the start we wanted. Crystal and I both got up later than we wanted, and that got Crystal hurrying me a little. So i wanted to get moving as this was really the first time i would see what Crystal really does. We ran on and off sprinting for 20 min then we went right over to the elliptical for 10 min at level 6, then core. Now core for Crystal today was 20 crunches, then 20 side crunches, oh yea both sides, then 20 reverse crunches. Lastly we did this thing I'm not sure what the machine or exercises is called but you hold yourself up with your shoulders and bring your knees to one side and up then down to the other side and up. So we did that for 10 times each side. We did that core of exercises two times. All i have to say is wow its not a Chad workout but my wife is defiantly a trooper. She has great balance in the areas shes training her body and amazing dedication. I like this morning routine and i look forward to doing this with her till I'm in a wheelchair on the treadmill.

To the love of my life and my best friend keep up the amazing work you will only grow from here on out!

No comments:

Post a Comment