Sunday, April 19, 2009

Fairly good gym day!

Today was a fairly decent gym day! I walked about 10 km this morning but that was a different story! So i didn't have to do any cardio at the gym today. I decided to work on the 3 most important things in life, squatting, benching, and dead lifting. I squatted 455lb, benched 265lb, and 365lb today. To me that felt good especially after a day of estimating and other crappy things. I'm starting to find that i haven't been at the gym much lately and i need to start going more often. Its great to talk to the people there, they take an interest in helping one another, and its a great stress relief after a long day at work or play! I'm also thinking that if i go to the gym more often ill have more to blog about!

Go figure huh! Get pumped, get ripped, and leave the little plates for the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment