Thursday, April 23, 2009

Earlllllllly days!

Wow life is early, well in my beautiful and getting really fit wife's life life is early. I have been working on something called Dare to love, all i have to say is its unbelievable. Anyways this dare to love is to help me reconnect with God and, Crystal on a whole new level. I have been interjecting myself into Crystals life in a way i have never done before. So i have been spending mornings at the gym with Crystal lately and many more to come. I have been learning who my wife is in the morning and how positive she can be at 5 something in the morning. I'm pretty sure she wakes up the sun, but ill tell you i love it when she wakes me up. I love spending some time with her in the morning. When shes done at the gym i drive her to work and i find we get to talk for a while in a good way. Then i head back to the gym and spend some me time before work, I have been running longer and longer at the gym lately without pushing my body to hard. After i run for a while i figured out i like hitting the heavy bag upstairs. I worked over that bag for about 15 min and thought how can i kick this up a notch and i started hitting the bag while kneeling on the ball. That's a cool feeling, balance, strength, and endurance all in one exercise. I think this week i will pull on Crystals strength and have her train me.


I am learning so much everyday get healthy in every way check out dare to love!

No comments:

Post a Comment