Friday, January 16, 2009

First post?

Friday Jan 16th 2009

About Me...

So this is my first post. I just thought I would try this blog thing as everyone is doing it now a days, and yes I would probably jump off a bridge. So I thought I would start this blog with a little info on why I’m doing this. This blog is hopefully going to keep a good record of all my success and hopefully not my failures on this journey with my wife Crystal, and my trainer Chad on how to shrink a fat man! I guess to start off I was really close to 300 lb when I started this journey and my goal is closer to 200lb give or take. Crystal and I joined a gym and hired a personal trainer named Chad. Now I watched all these TV shows like the biggest loser, and x-weighted and figured I have put it off long enough now it’s my turn!! So I quit smoking about 2 weeks before joining the gym, that was a treat but very necessary. Now Crystal and I joined the gym, and as always I wanted to go all out so I had to have a trainer. I asked the gym owner to set me up with the best I wanted nothing less! He signed me and Crystal up with Chad little did I know we were signing in blood. The first few days I started with Chad I was in pain......... oh boy was I, but I was too tough to show it... much. So I went home and died on the couch. I was unhappy with who I decided to become. I worked hard till Christmas but only till Christmas then I binged and gorged till about the 3rd of Jan at which point Chad called to make new appointments for the New Year. Fear hit me and I began to go to the gym again like a mad man! When I finally met with Chad on the 6th of Jan I was worried as our next weigh in was on the 8th, lucky for me I didn’t really gain any weight, and didn’t feel so bad. I cleaned up my act and diet since that day and have been really good minus the odd weekend movie night. Over the last ten days I have really found that working with Chad on changing my life for the better has become an amazing journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment