Monday, January 26, 2009

20 lb - 200 lb!

Well it’s been an interesting week, and a pretty exciting one in my eyes. Thursday I went to the gym not that I have been feeling up to working out or doing much of anything. Never the less I went to the gym and spent some time working out with Chad. I knew we were going to be working on dead lifts and wasn’t looking for to it at all. I never really liked dead lifting and thought it was pretty much a waste of time. Anyways Chad and I were going thru the circuit and was working on my dead lifting and before I realized it I was doing 200lb lifts. After thinking about it over the weekend I think I might be starting to enjoy it. Now I think I’m going to have to add a bit more weight to the next goal and set a date to reach it.

Today being Monday I decided to head to the gym and do an hour of cardio or so. After taking a long weekend off a grueling hour on the treadmill was not what I was looking forward to but goals must be reached. I took 2 minutes and stepped on the scale and found out that in the last 30 days or so I lost 20 lb including a week off for Christmas gorging. After reaching a few goals and I’m feeling a little more rejuvenated, and am looking forward to the next month.

1 comment: