Tuesday, January 27, 2009

BOO-YAH!

Well I was given crap today because I’m not posting enough so here’s a good post for ya!! This being the second last day of strength training with my trainer Chad (before fat burn that is). Chad decided to push me a little today and tell me I was going to bench what he weighed 155 lb. I figured this wasn’t too bad but when I got to 155 Chad seen I had more so he was pushing me up to 165. While he was going to get the weight I thought to myself let’s do 175, so I mentioned this to Chad, he said no grinning of course. I swear he is getting into my head way too much, so I pushed back with a bet for lunch well... all I have to say is BOO-YAH! 175lb 6 x and free lunch!

Now that’s how a trainer plays the game and gets your brain, heart, and body working together...


Thanks for another great moment Chad!

1 comment:

  1. Lunch is worth a moment like that man! Nice push, BUT..... it's a process, and we take ONE step at a time so you don't trip and fall!!!

    See you soon, deadlifts!

    ReplyDelete