Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Posting? I almost forgot how!

Well I have to say sorry to everyone who has been reading my posts over the last 6 months. I know I should be continuing to post but I have gotten lazy. My weight has maintained the same at this point but I’m ready to kick it up a notch here again to bring it down further. It’s easy to find some motivation again when I start looking at the amazing differences in Crystal. What a trooper honey, keep up the great work! I love you and you are an amazing wife and unbelievable dedicated to changing your life and supporting me in my changes too. I also look over at Chad, the man. Any guy who can start up a cause like he did then go thru with it like that to raise money is one tough cookie. Awesome job Chad thanks for giving me some new motivation without realizing you did.

To catch everyone up to speed I have been at the gym pretty faithfully over the last two weeks. Crystal gets me up at 4:45am, and while I’m still groggy I drive to the gym where she proceeds to kick my ... repeatedly every morning. Way to go hun, I need a little ... kicking sometimes. Unfortunately my eating has not been where it should be, not that I have reverted back to where I use to be at one point, its still way healthier. This morning I decided to let Crystal do her own thing and I hit some of the heavy weights. I focused on squats today. Oh man did it feel good to have every muscle in my body tight and working for me. I pushed and pushed and pushed this morning while Crystal did her grueling workout. I worked my way up to a 455lb squat, only one but still it was clean full bend in the knees, back straight, and core tight. I went down then back up, a little slower than I wanted but no stalling. I tried to do 475lb but I stalled at the bottom. I’m getting closer to my 500lb goal! Keep watching for it! Over the next couple weeks I will be blogging for sure! And I have some surprises for you all so keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment